I re-joined Bodog after a year hiatus and played this last week. Bodog has definitely set up a great tournament structure and a decent overlay.
Hopefully Bodog will update its software in the near future to more closely resemble Pokerstars and Full Tilt, but the action at Bodog is great if you play low limits and like to gamble sports too. See you tonight!
Play Bodog’s Online Poker Blogger Tournament Tuesday Nights!
Bodog invites Poker Bloggers to play in it’s Online Poker Blogger Tournament with a total of $600 in bonus money.
If you are 1 of the 5 money bubblers, you’ll have your $11 buy-in refunded and if you finish in the top 5 you will win an entry for Bodog’s Sunday $100K Guaranteed tournament.
This tournament runs weekly on Tuesday evenings and requires a password for entry.
- Date: November 27, 2007
- Day of week: Tuesday Nights
- Start time: 8:35pm ET
- Tournament Name: “Online Poker Blogger Tournament” at Bodog
- Entry Password: bodogblogger
- Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
- Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
- Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
- T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.
- T$11 bonus paid to the 5 players that are eliminated prior to payouts.
- These bonuses will be awarded within 24hrs of the tournament completion.
- T$ = Tournament Credits. These can be used as a buy in to almost all scheduled tournaments at Bodog and have a ratio to cash of 1:1.
- T$ can also be combined with cash to buy in to tournaments.
If you haven’t played at the Bodog Poker Room before, please download and install the free software client at:
http://www.bodoglife.com/poker/download-poker.jsp It only takes minutes!
If you’re not yet a Bodog member, sign up for your free account by clicking the “Join Now” button in the Poker Room client.
Getting Started At The Bodog Online Poker Room
If you need assistance with signing up for the tournament or with starting a Bodog Account please call or email:
Bodog Poker Customer Service Number: 1-866-909-2237
Bodog Poker Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org