Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm thankful for poker.

I'm thankful for the humility that online poker has given me. I have the utmost respect for those of you who profit online. It is a disciplined and multi-faceted endeavor. I'll be taking a vacation from FT for awhile, at least till the end of the year.

I should have known better to use my last token on the donkfest that was last night's MATH. I unregistered form the 28K for that crap? Only when it started did I realize not only was it 6max but turbo..so is Turbo no limit Razz next?? no thanks. GG ME.

I've put a few duckets on Bodog for the time being. I'm going to make some sports bets and play poker with smokee and the and the rest of the donks at Bodog. Wish me luck.


THIS JUST IN:

I have moved APBT II to Saturday December 15th. You should have a revised invite in your mail. If you have not gotten an invite and think you might make it, PLEASE send me an email 23skidoo at gmail.com The desired effect is more players, I hope it works out for everyone.


4 comments:

HighOnPoker said...

Hey Ski. How did you deposit on Bodog? Was it easy/cheap?

23skidoo said...

Went through CC without a hitch, free!

TripJax said...

At least your last game on FT for a while was with your bestest friend, Trip.

KajaPoker said...

Good Luck!

You're going to need a lot of it on Bodog.