Wednesday, September 13, 2006

18 Hours

Once again played one full ring one 6-handed.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 257 hands and saw flop:
- 28 out of 44 times while in big blind (63%)
- 25 out of 42 times while in small blind (59%)
- 34 out of 171 times in other positions (19%)
- a total of 87 out of 257 (33%)
Pots won at showdown - 15 of 26 (57%)
Pots won without showdown - 32


6 Handed killed me as I tried playing a little tighter this session. That shit don't work for me i guess.

I went down 2 buy-ins on the 6 handed table ended up 23.35 full ring.

My 2 trouble hands were 2nd nut flush and flopped 2 pair with KJ.
AK kicked me in the junk there.

-75.90 for a 4 hour session, -54.10 after 6 hours.

2 comments:

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

I see a similar problem in your "cash stats" that I'm having a big problem with. My V$IP is much higher in cash than my MTT rate, and just as a coincidance, my lose rate is much higher too.

The reason, I feel, that my V$IP is higher in cash is that it is much easier to limp into pots unchallenged (we are all scared by this blogging events). So I add playing a lot more suited connectors. Those are fine, they pay big from time to time, but I pay out too much with K-J, Q-10, etc., king high flushes. I'm going to drop out face cards from my cash game (excluding pairs and ace king) and see if my V$IP goes down and profits go up. It would be interesting to test this out too and let me know.

23skidoo said...

Thanks for the input eric, there is a definate leak in my cash game as I play it more like a SNG. My second session I touhgt was better, but my starting hand requirements are still on the LAGGY side.