Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm an idiot

So I have been posting in this humble little blog for well over a year now just for my own enjoyment and possibly track my mental stability as I traverse this little vehicle called life. For awhile I was getting comment spam up the wazzo and finally changed the settings on blogger so that you needed to add a password to post. Inadvertently, I also set the moderation on and neglected to put an email address in the little box dealy thing.

So I go happily along for the next year patiently waiting for a comment here or there. I win the WWDN, nothing. I start playing in ALL of the blogger events, nothing. I even went so far as to ASK for comments at some point, and nothing.

At some point the fine folks at PokerSource decide to offer me a great afiliate deal, and I'm like 'well shit, screw the stupid bloggers, somebody has got to be reading this. I don't care anyway'.

That's it, until tonight when my good buddy KJ asks me why won't I let anyone post a comment on my blog. UMM. I can post a comment my self just fine. I tried a few months ago. I just figured no one liked me, and screw them anyway.

SO I finally figure out my problem and it has been fixed. .......

I think.

So, if your happy and you know it leave a comment. Let me know how much of a moron I am, something..... Thanks.

4 comments:

Rick said...

Test test..

Does this work now?

;-)

Rick (aka darval)

SirFWALGMan said...

Dumb - Azz.

TripJax said...

I'm happy and I know it.

BrainMc said...

I've been trying to leave comments for a while. They wouldn't show up, so I said "screw 'em if he doesn't want to post my comments." I mean the man has been to my house for cryin' out loud! LOL