Thursday, July 13, 2006

aim, focus, shoot.

Timing is everything. I've really been trying to hone some key skills in my game that are sorely lacking.

1. Focus. The single most important factor that I can think of. If I am focused, I play goot, otherwise I'm me.

2. Money Management. I am diligently working on real tracking of my money, cause I'm leaking like a sieve.

3. MTTS. I consider myself a good tournament player, my results are fair. I think I can get better here.


So, its quite advantageous that the 45 SNG challenge is here! Drewspop from Hometown poker is running this challenge, and I am very excited to put myself to the test against some of the best players around. (pst thats you poker bloggers)

The challenge will allow me to set aside a portion of my roll and track its (d)evolution. Money Management

It will focus my attention to a singular goal:
beat some of the best poker players I know. Focus.

It is a MTT contest. MTT's

Aint that convenient? Wish me luck.


Poker in the 'hood is tomorrow. A mix of $20 SNG's and 1/2 cash.

If any of you ATL players want to drive up to Cumming, let me know and I'll get you directions.

1 comment:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for making it out to The Mookie last night.