Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The more you know...

The more you know you're lost...

I've really been trying to stretch my poker muscles recently. I feel like I'm putting more and more into it mentally. Unfortunately I am a results-based person..over the past 2 months now, I have read more and concentrated more on poker than I have in the past...net loss ~$100. I know...small potatoes, but that's where I'm at a bill makes a big difference to me right now. My roll is all but dry and here it is then end of March. I've been going over my (shitty) notes from last year and seem to be doing overall better, but it's like I'm waiting for the green-light. I am my toughest critic, which is good, cause I'm also my only critic :). But seriously, I go through periods where I am so focused, then it just kind of trails away.... How do you keep it up??....It takes energy, perception, guts and luck. SOMETIMES I have 2 or 3 of those......


I know I make a lot of negative posts, and I'm really going to try the PMA approach. HU3 starts tomorrow, and I REALLY want to make a good showing for myself. If anyone happens to read this...send some vibes my way.

No comments: