Friday, March 10, 2006

live

Allrighty...I get to play live tonight. It's the monthly poker night for the neighborhood. I will not be drinking tonight eek! Its been boring not being able to play online. I played a little on WPT for XBOX, its just too easy. Bots are calling stations. I came in 1st, 2nd, and first in the tourneys I played. In the 2nd place finish (limit) i reraised the chip leader, then upon his reraise, I folded accidently and was crippled. I had pocket jacks. I re-read some of Harringon on Holdem I, just to refresh. I'll be reading Volume II next week. I'm also thinking of picking up Theory of Poker, I can't believe I haven't read it, but if its anything like Hold-em for Advanced Players it might be a tough read. When I get back online I'm going to focus entirely on MTT's and SNG's. No more cash games for me. I was killing the cash limit tables in January and got killed in Februrary..I've never had any kind of consistency on cash tables, so screw em. I like tournaments better, it fits my style.

No comments: