Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'd like to add....

A few things.

1. I'm too lazy to just edit my last post. So I just add another.
2. I didn't link up CC on the last post. If you are not reading his blog daiy, bad things will happen to you. Bad, ugly awful things.
3. I was reading Mookieand he reminded me of a funny hand involving me and surf and an aborted HOY.

I have JQ in the cutoff and I call a small raise from surf. AAx comes off, check, check, check. Q on the turn check check bet by me. Smooth call, fold.
Surf checks again, and I attempt to hoy him but I miss by 100 chips leaving him with 101. Unfortunately i was betting into a made set. On the positive side, I inadvertantly invented the lol hoy. Best part is that surf used it again on the very next hand. We all had a hearty chuckle. You can thank me later for sharing.

3 comments:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for making it out to The Mookie last night.

cc said...

"...that's poker baby..."

Thanks for the pimpage and for stopping by, I appreciate it. Look forward to playing more soon.

cc said...

Thanks for the shoutout, and I'll let you know if I can get a real game up.