Monday, April 10, 2006

one of those nights

I can't make myself go to bed. I'm a junkie...... an addict.

Shall I embrace it, or ignore it? Deny it, or roll with it?



I can't stick to my rules. 25 and 50 NL games hold no attraction to me. I get restless... bored....play badly.....If I focus, no problem....but I can only keep it up for awhile. I'm that guy. You can't put your finger on me...am I tight? Am I a maniac? Am I a calling station? nope I'm the guy who yearns for action, a gambler.






And there's a big part of me that is ok with that.


got 14th in a $20-180....2nd in chips my 9's got beat by queens. I could literally taste the final table.... not to be. I played well this weekend, no complaints...got a little tired last night which ate into my profits a bit.....What are you gonna do? I am getting much better at MTT's.....I just wish I had the bankroll to play more of them.

No comments: