Friday, April 07, 2006

amazing...

How 1 session can change your attitude.

One minute I'm the donkiest donk who ever picked up cards and the next minute I can't believe how many morons actually play cards for money.

I'm really not bipolar...I swear. I'm one of the most grounded, level headed people I know. But when it comes to cards, something bites right into my ego, or psyche, or some other bs name for guts. I get so down on myself...then boom...I realize that I do understand this game (to a certain degree) and I can be successful at it. I should adjust my expectations. maybe stick to lower games.....it just doesn't satisfy the gambler in me. Big wins are what I seek, not grinding away.

I just can't help but to realize that every time I'm feel bad about my game, I just sit at a $25 or $50NL game and make my money back....ugh. I'm gonna stick to those games for one week, and check my results, no MTT's (except WWDN) and no SNG's. We'll see if that pans out. I just get so bored sitting at cash tables...

No comments: