Wednesday, February 22, 2006

sleep

I vow to sleep tonight.


Went out in stuupid fashion last night in the WWDN tourney last night. Not much memorable, but I was getting impatient. I hate it when I know that I'm making the wrong move but make it anyway, its like some kind of convulsion or something. My brain just cant handle the fact that I think I made a good move, but someone MIGHT have better cards than me. Last hand: Blinds are at 50 I think, ~2000 chips I'm dealt JTo in the SB. Folds around to me and I make a 3x raise. BB raises and I think, 'oh he just thinks I'm trying to steal.'(again)So I call. KJx on the flop. I figure BB has Ax or similar, so I bet out 400. BB raises, and I immediately raise all in....ugh. no thought, no reaction, nothing. Just throw em in. Of course he calls with AK. I spike a T on the turn, but my salvation is ended shortly with a river K. Bad Beat? no it was a stuupid play that i almost sucked out on. o well. Maybe I've been playing too much lately, cause I am not making optimal plays for the past 4-5 sessions.

1 comment:

Brian C. said...

Better luck next time?