Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 6-7 Weekend wrap-up.

I weighed in at 233 on Saturday morning. Must have had something to do with the bowl of chili right before bed on Friday night. We played outside for the better part of Saturday. It started off overcast and turned into a heck of a day. I tormented the girls soccer team mates on the jet-ski. There's something really satisfying about scaring the piss out of little girls. It's too easy.

I slept over 11 hours Saturday night. I needed that.

Weighed in at 231 Sunday morning and I spent the better part of 3 hours in the yard. Followed that up by taking the kids to the pool. It was packed to the gills and the kids had a really good time. I came home and napped for about 30 minutes. The sun took alot out of me and I have a nice red neck to show for it.

Weighed in at 230.5 this AM, so its back on the horse tonight. I'm going to try and add a half hour of workout tonight since my results aren't where I want them.

I hope y'all had a good weekend! Cheers.

No comments: