Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 4

Alright this is going to be like an AA meeting I guess.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm an alcoholic fatty....

I did manage to eat better yesterday, did some walking and stayed away from the beer. One day at a time right...

231 this AM by the way, I probably took in right at 2000 calories yesterday. I made relatively good decisions, besides staying up until almost 2am. This supplement is messing with my brain for sure. I felt really depressed on Tuesday and then really upbeat yesterday. I stayed up and bubbled the mook, cashed in the doook, then blew $30 bucks or so playing OH8 russsshhhhh. I was very meh about the whole thing, but then regretted staying up. I'm not tired at all. I haven't been tired all week and I'm just going to have to force myself to go to sleep.

Big congrats to my buddyOOOSSSSUU for taking down another TOC spot. You fucking donk.

1 comment:

Bam-Bam said...

As always, it was my pleasure to have sat at the table with you once again ski. GL with everything!

"Self-determination is fine, but needs to be tempered with self-control."
~Anonymous