Thursday, November 02, 2006

Leave it to me

Get smacked in the face with cards, become chip leader, commit 95% of my stack on low set..I rool.

I was so disgusted I hardly paid attention in the second chance until Hoychided me for not respecting his raise. Then I realized I was short stacked and pushed until I was out.

I can't really beat myself up too much about losing set over set, but I can be miffed at risking all my stack to do so. In my defense, I just wanted StatikKling out of the hand and gave him no consideration for having TT. I was just in amped up aggro mode thinking low set was gold on the AT2 flop.

I'm playing some live poker this weekend and will play in the mook next week. Part of the 'plan' is limiting my play, I need to work on optimizing my play now...

Hopefully we have a good crowd for the BIG GAME this is one I REALLY want to do well in, not just for the money, but for competition with some very respectable players....and the money is a bonus, especially since $60 of it ain't mine ;)

Really, if you haven't tried a token for this, you really should. If I can get one then almost anyone can.


Also, don't forget the Atlanta Poker Bloggers Tour stop at my house coming November 18TH !!!!!

If you need directions or more info please comment or contact me at 23skidoo AT Gmail donk com.

Also....JOIN HUC4!!! woot. I will be there to better last years game and actually play more than one hand.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Dude if YOU get a SET against ANYONE on that board YOU ARE GOING TO GET STACKED. I may be good enough to get away from the hand but not you.. heh. Just kidding, I get stacked too. Set over Set is just one of those things.

23skidoo said...

Thanks waffles.


It still sucks.

StatikKling said...

But you also have to think.. what are the odds that I hit a set as well? If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing.. a few months ago, I would have slow played the hell out of a set with that board.. but after letting other players catchup too many times, I would have pushed too.

Also.. love my word verification word.. Image