Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What can you do?

Now that the dust has begun to settle over the Port Bill, I had planned to do a little blurb on actions that you can take to ensure online poker is not criminalized. You may have noticed the new link on the right. This is the first and easiest thing you can do.

Join the PPA, now.


Yes, I mean you.

For as little as $20 you can join online poker's biggest advocate, you have no excuse.


Luckily for you, PokerNews posted an article yesterday, which includes how to write a letter to your congressman. They will write you back. (yes most likely a form letter, but, your letter WILL be read). The more letters these guys get the more likely they might actually pay attention. As we know, all they want is your vote, and they will do what it takes to get it. If you like playing poker, and want to keep doing it, you can at least do these things.




WWDN was a good time last night, I made a horrible move vs someone I should know is incapable of folding (AJo goot!). Then I accidently joined a limit tourney, and moved over to FT. I'm really liking FT now that I've played it a bit more I'm halfway into my bonus and sporting a tidy little profit which helps. I won a $75 tolken on friday in my 2nd attempt. At the time it was a -EV play since I entered with Hoy, surf, IAK, SLB (others?) The 2 best parts of that game being I won a tolken and a non-blogger using the HOY.

So I have my ticket to the BIG GAME, I'm just not sure I'll be able to use it on Sunday. I ususally reserve Sundays for the wife.

I went ahead and joined the mook, and plan multi-tabling another SNG or MTT at the same time. We shall see.

1 comment:

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the token win and thanks for playing last night.