Friday, October 27, 2006

Wah!

OK, I'll stop pouting...you know I just want attention and won't give it to me, just like my 5th grade 'girlfriend'....I can respect that.

So, will you 'go' with me? Circle yes or no.

Anywho, back to my oh so thrilling HE hand.

I guess it would be better with the hand history, but recreating is alot more fun and allows for a little creative license.

So, I have Ah5h and the flop comes 6h 7h 8c.

Two people act in front of me and both go all in. I also go ahead and put the caller all-in for another 6 bucks.

One thing that I did not consider was the possibility of someone else having a heart draw, duh. The best part of this, and the reason I'm posting it, is what my opponents were holding.

First all in: 6c 3d
All in caller, and my re-raise caller: Ac 5s

Wow.....how do I lose to these guys?

Turn Jd
River 6s

PokerStove tells me I have just under 46% in this hand, which is a little surprising. I put myself closer to 49%, but this is why I'm a donk and am playing with donks at .25/.50. I'm just glad it's a lesson learned at this level instead of my occasional foray into 1/2 land.

Over the last 3 days I am comfortably into my bonus, I will cross the $100 bonus mark tonight, and am sitting with over 500 in my FT account yee ha!

It's my bi-weekly cigar nite, but I've given the wife the go-ahead to make plans for herself around 8. It's gonna be a donktastic Friday at the tables tonight! I am not gonna get sloshed like last week, but I have a pristine bottle of Crown awaiting my arrival. I hope to see some broggers on the felt tonight!!!

No comments: