Friday, October 06, 2006

Atlanta Poker Bloggers Tour

Hey folks.

I made a mistake looking at dates. For the November dates I was looking at a December calendar. So the real dates for November are 11/18 and 11/25. I have narrowed it down to those two dates. I'll send out another email next week. If you want to recieve an email with the neccesary info, please leave a comment here or e-mail me at 23skidoo AT geemail dot com. Also, if any out of town bloggers want to come or at the very least participate in some dial-a-shots, hit me up and I'll pass on the digits.


I flaked out of the WWDN-NOT shortly after entering as an afterthought. I made a silly play with 66 about 3 hands in and lost 1/4 of my stack, then donated the rest to IAK on his flopped double-house. I wasn't in the mood I guess.

1 comment:

TraumaPoker said...

When you decide the date just let me know I will make it happen. I don't care one way or the other what date it is just let know. Thanks!