Friday, May 05, 2006

wwdn NOT!

As the evening was winding down I got a popup from Veneno. At first I thought she just wanted to abuse me some more at HU. But no, she wanted to share the abuse with other bloggers. There is a little known (by me) blogger tourney for the West coasters. (yes I stay up too late) So I joined the WWDN NOT arranged by lok1 and Darval.
Also there was SirF, smokee,SoxLover, Duggle, CarmenSinSity among others.

I was fairly tired, and had intended to make this go real quick...or win. I.E. I didnt feel like grinding on a 11 person tourney just to go out in 5th or something. Especially past my bed time. I got chips in with marginal hands and played down to pushing limits. ~T500 I doubled up with A9 vs KK (I told u kings suck at PS) then pissed most of it away the very next hand with A9 again vs AQ. Sox Lover rode me a bit after the A9 suckout, and I didn't feel like getting pushed around, so I may have been a little rude. But seriously, dude was raising every other hand it seems. Anyway, I blew it off and decided we were being serious now.

I doubled throu Sox again with my AJ to his JT. Then had to patiently wait for the rocky Carmen to get busted by Sox. He sure was getting cards, and I guess in his position I might have been a little perturbed as well. No reason to berate someone though....we're supposed to be having fun right? Anywho I managed to cash in 3rd and was able to hit the hay. Thanks to V for the invite, and if I'm up that late again next week, maybe I'll join again, just to bust some chops if anything.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Glad you made it man, same time same place next week. Suckouts are not allowed this time. ;-)

Rick (aka darval)

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I'm glad you had fun! I don't really get to play many blogger events during the week. But when I do, it's cool to rally up the troops for some blogger fun.

Till next time....