Wednesday, June 09, 2010

10 pounds and a good cause. Day 23

Hello there folks, things be moving along here. I'm really starting to feel some of the heath benefits of weight loss. I've passed my first milestone, 10 pounds. I was 226 this morning!

I can definitely tell my belly is shrunk a little and my face has become more defined. Maybe next week I'll grace you with some pics. I ramped up the exercise and it is paying off so far, despite being a little sore. I may just have to extend my challenge past 30 days. Its starting to get contagious and the hunger is a small price to pay for how I feel right now.

Now for something that will make you feel good as well.:



Even if you are unable to play, $5 of your buy-in goes to the Ronald McDonald House. So, yeah, it's OK to be dead money. No one will complain :)

So one last time, here's the details:
Date: June 16
Time: 9PM CDT (Same time as Mookie)
It will actually be running in place of the Mookie. BDR will be broadcasting it.
Charity: Ronald McDonald House
$5 + $5(Tournament, charity)
Password= vegas1
Tournament#= 164273435

No comments: