Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recruiting is Elementary..

My son has been playing baseball since he was 3. He has above average talent and is a good team player. I finally gave in to his request to sign up for football this season. I asked around to some of the guys I knew about the local program, and went ahead and signed him up for rec ball. He is now being recruited by a travel team which is more selective and competitive. We're still weighing the options, but it really blows my mind that a 10 year old is being recruited to play football. The kid wants nothing more than to play, and play well on a winning team. We shall see.

By the way, I gave in and signed up on Twitter. You can follow me @iam23skidoo. Dunno if I'll adopt the platform or not, I'll probably end up updating it as much as this place...

cheers!

No comments: