Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm feeling much betta now...I think I'll go for a walk.

The good news is that I'm not broken, although I won't be running the 40 anytime soon.

I have two BS injuries on my right leg. Turf toe and a Bone bruise. Yeah, both injuries make it a little difficult to walk, but the knee is feeling a little better already. The entire posterior side of my Tibia
is bleeding a bit with a micro fracture or two. Then all the awkward weight I'm putting on my foot travels through the metatarsal in which I have turf toe.

Sounds like a party eh? At least I don't require surgery. I should be back in bidness within 3 months.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tuff it out.

Whew, glad to hear that you are ok.

IT

Special K said...

Milk it for all it is worth.

lj said...

i am just catching up on ure blog. sad i missed ff. anyway, careful w/ bone bruise. eventually part of my bone died and led to constant pain and required surgery. good luck w/ recovery!