Friday, September 28, 2007

Embarrasing...

I had to turn the TV off watching the Vick: Town Forum the other day. Its embarrasing to live in the same city as the people who would stand up and support this guy. Then THIS comes along and I am just befuddled. I honestly can't believe someone could be as ignorant as Michael Vick.

It's truly sad at this point, he has become the next Mike Tyson rather than the man who could redefine the quarterback position. sad sad sad.... You know its reached epic proportions when Terrence Moore has left your corner.

It's a sad state of affairs when you start to agreee with this guy:








Moving along, I'm in the middle of a bad run on FT, and am staying a head on the little play I have at PS. Here's a screenshot of my spreadsheets in case you are interested.





Wednesday and Thursday, I felt the old aggro-donk bug creeping in and taking over. I should have taken a break and didn't. Bad news

I also broke my bankroll limitations for the MOOK. People love calling down crap in the MOOK and I played more aggressively than I should have.

At least recently I'm becoming aware of my mental state when I'm in a tourney, now I just need to adjust my play against my own stupidity sometimes.

I hope you all have a great weekend, we'll see ya soon.

1 comment:

HighOnPoker said...

Interesting parallel between Vick and Tyson. Vick could've redefined the QB role, and Tyson was redefining the Heavyweight championship. But it turns out they are both just fuckin nuts.