Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Double or nothing.

I know all the Matrix tourneys are all the rage right now on Full Tilt. I refuse to deposit there anymore just out of sheer hard-headedness, so I've been plying my trade on Stars for the past couple of weeks. I happened upon their 'double or nothing' SNG's and I'm loving them (enable doom switch now).

The table starts with ten and if you manage to outlast 5 of your opponents, you double up! (minus the vigorish)

I'm currently on fire with these all the way up to the $100 level, I have cashed in every single attempt. As you would imagine the play is generally frog's ass tight in the early stages. I usually will take a stab with an open range early on to accumulate a few chips for the mid-levels when the table decides to wake up. Take note, these are turbos and the ante' starts up around the 50/100 level. These are great for me, since I can usually slate only about an hour or so to play.

I would be interested in hitting up the re-buy donkfest set up by Numb and Dank, so let me know if you'd like some cash on Stars and we can swap.



Cheers all, sorry I'm not posting often I just don't have much to say.

No comments: