Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm going to hell....and one last plea.

In a moment of boredom, a slight buzz, and sheer depravity I could not resist her..

I walked in to the room quietly and she didn't even acknowledge me. I walked by and got her attention with a little brush of my index finger. She turned her attention to me and lit up. I hardly had time to react to her beauty. The warmth of her gaze drew me in and I was helpless... she was calling to me, wanting me like I haven't been wanted in weeks.

I pulled close to her and took her in my hands, she was all to willing, following my every command. Before I knew it I was committed, it was my turn to act and I went with it.

Oh poker machine, you beguile me, entrance me, and betray me. I am helpless against your charms, please be gentle.

ok, so yeah...I couldn't resist. I fired up FT to watch the mook for a bit and for some unknown reason pulled up a OH8 1/2 NL table. I played about 15 minutes and won 36 bucks. Boy do I feel dirty. I have 2 weeks and three days left of my self imposed lenton poker ban, and I can't even contain myself...woe is me.


Also, I still have spots on the Poker Blogger Fantasy Baseball league, I should be getting one more person which puts us at 6.. I need four more so let me know if you want to join and I'll give you the password. All the information you need is in the posts below..


1 comment:

KajaPoker said...

Any chance you figure out what the heck is wrong with your RSS feed? I need my GA bloglines group to generate some posts!