Tuesday, August 23, 2005

8-22

Last night was my 7th wedding anniversary. My wife was in school until 10, so I played cards. Played a $20,000 guaranteed at PR and came in a disappointing 500 something. In the meantime though I played a .50-1 NL. The first hand I sit down to 8-6 diamonds. I'm in the blind, so I call a .50 raise to see the flop. 7 9 5 is the flop and I cant believe my eyes. Raiser in front of me makes a pot-sized bet and I re-raise, he quickly goes all in for ~$25. I actually pause to think what he might have....doesn't really matter does it? I call and he turns over 10-10, sweet. I double up on my first hand and lose a bit of interest in the MTT maybe. Then I played a 20-2 SNG and won it. My wife came home by the end, so I didn't look through the hands. I can't thing of anything spectacular that I played, so I'll try to get my hand history tonight.

No comments: