Sunday, July 31, 2005

35

I have now entered my 35th year. This is the year I have designated as 'adult' year. I am officially an adult now, if it wasn't hitting me in the head before. I don't know what I expect to change, but I need to start taking care of myself physically. I am a bit chubby around the middle and could stand to lose 10-15 lbs. Mentally, I should try to stimulate myself with something other than cards and other time waisting BS. This will be tough. Finally, for my kids. I feel like I alienate them too much, and am sometimes too strict. I am quick to anger, and need to find a way to chane that one for sure. I don't want them to hate me, but I don't want to be a pushover either. Tough balance.

SO maybe I can use this as a tool. Day 1 Being an adult: I did my job today so far, ate a nutricious lunch with chicken, pasta and an apple. I'm planning on taking my son to Six Flags this weekend. I will buy a book on starting a Bar/Restaurant tonight and begin reading it. I can't have pipe dreams without things to fill them with.


Later, and happy birthday to me.

BTW, neither my brother OR sister called to say happy birthday.....that sucks.



edit 8/18: I found my brothers birthday card last night going through my desh DOH! I called him and apologized for giving him crap.

No comments: