Monday, January 07, 2008

Mission Critical

So I arrive in NY again, with no one too meet me again. I'm used to this and have only been met by a car about 1/3 of the time I come here. No respect, I tells ya.

I'm a big boy though and I can get a damn cab myself, although it seem every time I get a cab (especially in Newark, the cabbie has no idea how the hell to get around NYC. What the fuck?

Why are you asking me how to get there dude?? isn't this your job?? How the hell can I use the shitty GPS in my blackberry to get me to where I want to go and you don't even have one?? Its sofaking stuupid!!! You know what the cabbie gets who finds my location and gets me there in a reasonable amount of time?? Thats right, a big phucking tip!

You know what you get Mr Cabbie who doesnt know how to drive or how to get there?? An angry freaking customer who just wants you to stop the freaking car so he can get out!!! CHEEZUS! Nearly every dam time I get in a cab..."which way you wanna go??" "I can take the Blah Blah express way or Whatthehell BLVD"

Just get me there as fast as you can you mental midget, DO YOUR EFFING JOB!

Ahh I feel better now. I'm tired, cranky, hungry, and bitter about everything now. I need to eat and have a tall cold one. Damn diet.!! aaarrrrghrgh.

OK, I dont feel better, but at least I vented and I'm in NY..... more later.

1 comment:

KajaPoker said...

eat something before you go postal.