Thursday, June 22, 2006

pulling in the reigns

I sure was feeling frisky last night. More than usual, now I can see a pattern forming, maybe I'll actually do something about it.

I had a little too much fun in the mook last night. I played the tourist 2 times in the span of minutes. both times I got my money in with a set of sevens, to get beat by a flush. I felt like I had a pretty good grasp of the table. I just got a little too squirly. I think this is what happened in the WWDN as well. I hit a good string of cards and pots, and expect the trend will continue.

My erratic play spilled over to the other tables as I was at one time up 100 at PS and down 50 at Titan. I ended up down 20 at titan and up 30 or so at PS

Can't sneeze at the results since I was playing terribly loose agg.

Also if Poker Tracker keeps telling me to stay at .50/1 9 handed, why can't I listen?

Simple, I'm an action donkey who likes to clickey the buttons and see the little chippies move across the table.

1 comment:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for making it out to the tournament last night.