Tuesday, June 20, 2006

AHOY

Played in Hoy's 'home game last night.

My highlight was playing the hammer and getting the hammer flop. Surf couldn't complete his draw and I got 2 pair...awesome.

Then I donk off about 3/4 of my chips with TT vs JJ. Final hand I demonstrate the Hoy for someone with AJo.. Hoy himself raises with 77. I flop the J but he completes a runner runner runner straight. UNPOSSIBLE.


Meanwhile I fail to money in a $10 rebuy at Titan (only used the add-on) I never really get any cards. I push with something stupid to get ousted by the tourist. ....ugh. I know I should crush this competition, so I'll play some more there tonight. I've done well on the cash games there, but have given $ back on the tourneys.

So I'm about to hit the sack, but I'm waiting on my new iPod to update. I fire PS back up and troll for bloggers. I find jjok, slb, and Waffles playing 10 handed and watch them awhile. The chat was hilarious as slb and waffles were tapping the glass. Several players were trading jabs, donk, moron, etc donkalarious.

Anywho, after jjok busts out with a beautiful play of the hammer. (i told you not to try it at home) I decide to join in the fray.

First hand I'm dealt AQo...being new to the table I check.
Thanks to waffles for saving the hand.
23skidoo: checks
slb159: raises $0.50 to $1
nfd46: calls $1
SirFWALGMan: folds
doofus: folds
Scuff: calls $1
Baalim: folds
SirFWALGMan said, "last orbit for me guys"
Pale Rider 6: calls $0.50
23skidoo: raises $1.50 to $2.50
slb159: calls $1.50
SirFWALGMan said, "thanks for the entertainment"
nfd46: calls $1.50
Scuff: calls $1.50
Pale Rider 6: folds
*** FLOP *** [Qh 5d Tc]
23skidoo: bets $5
slb159: raises $14.55 to $19.55 and is all-in
nfd46: raises $6.10 to $25.65 and is all-in
Scuff: folds
23skidoo: calls $20.65
*** TURN *** [Qh 5d Tc] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [Qh 5d Tc Jh] [4h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
23skidoo: shows [As Qd] (a pair of Queens)
nfd46: mucks hand
23skidoo collected $12.20 from side pot
nfd46 leaves the table
slb159: mucks hand
23skidoo collected $66.90 from main pot
slb159 leaves the table
Pale Rider 6 said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $82.10 Main pot $66.90. Side pot $12.20. | Rake $3
Board [Qh 5d Tc Jh 4h]
Seat 1: Baalim (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: Pale Rider 6 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: esroM folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: 23skidoo showed [As Qd] and won ($79.10) with a pair of Queens
Seat 5: slb159 mucked [Kh Jd]
Seat 6: nfd46 mucked [Qs 9c]


...interesting play. I must admit it was a little hard to call TPTK there, but given the way the hand came out, I was only afraid of the straight draw.

Needless to say, I decided to call it a nite after donking a few bucks back to the table. Nowhere to go but down after doubling up the first hand you play.

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

That Jack on the turn must of made you pee your pants..