Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I don't want to go to school anymore!

What the hell is it with the schools and all of the freaking parental participation crap?? I send my kids to school for you to teach them useful things like math, and geography and not to sing some crappy DrSeuss montage at 9am or make a freaking tiki party with juice and cookies at 2:30pm!! wtf! Just teach them and send em home. I promise that I do actually talk to them and participate in thier life. I DONT NEED TO TAKE TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO COME TO SCHOOL AND SEE THEM. good lord. I dont EVER remember my parents coming to schol for 4th freaking grade graduation or any other crap at 10 am requiring them to take  a day off from work. Do teachers even have the basic understanding of how they are paid?? We work, we pay taxes. You teach my kids and GTFO. Thank you.

No comments: