Thursday, July 12, 2007

Board at werk

Hey kids, I can tell you as hard as it is for me to go a few days without playing poker, I can feel my spirits repairing themselves. I went through an absolutely awful few weeks and could do nothing right.

I don't want to dwell on it, so I can finally push it away. I look forward to slinging chips and pounding beers post haste!! I will be getting my poker on tomorrow!!! The fishes in my neighborhood will cower with fear!!!

Tomorrow night I'm stacking the deck though, so far my brother is coming to play as well as part-time blogger Todd, also Butch, will be there and possibly Surf, Brain, and Amir.

If any other ATLiens want to come up, let me know and I'll save a spot for ya.


Next week is Okie-Vegas!!! To say I'm excited would be an extreme understatement. I get to meet more of you folks I have virtually met so many times before. Here's who I know will be there:


Surf

Trip
gcox
gracie
maude
jordan
Kat
f-train

It will be a damn goot time for sure!

2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

And once again, as always, I have family functions to attend to and so no poker fun for me. It's our monthly gheyborhood happy hour (or is it the monthly neighborhood gay hour) and as Dr. Phil says: Family First!

Keep 'em coming and I will eventually drag my ass to the boonies. Good Luck tomorrow!

Unknown said...

HEHEHEHEHE

Skidooo add one more to your list.

I'll let you take some of my money!

:-)