Wednesday, November 15, 2006

zzzzzzz

I'm tired.


I've been tired all week. I think my body is preparing itself for something and is storing energy in the fat around my midsection, then again, maybe not. I'm just gaining weight.

I've made almost all of the preparations I need for the blogger game on Saturday. To say I'm overly excited about this would be an understatement. My usual actions in similar situations is to:

A. Manage to piss someone off without knowing I'm doing it.
B. Piss someone off fully intending to piss that person off.
C. Piss myself of by making an ass of myself.
D. Piss the wife off for making an ass of myself.
E. Get piss drunk and pass out/black out doing all of the above.

Knowing myself is a good thing sometimes, and I will strive to do none of these on Saturday, but no guarantees.

I have a 'not as earth shaking as the blogfather pulling the plug' possibility coming up that only 3 other people are aware of. It's weighing on me and am desperate for a positive result without even having one in sight. I really hate waiting on thing which I have no, or little control over.

So wish me luck if you will, on opening new doors.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

luck

Butch Howard said...

Good Luck.

See you Saturday.

23skidoo said...

Thanks guys, you rock!

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait till December now....ugh.