Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Atlanta Poker Bloggers Tour -- Roll Call !!!

Hear ye hear ye. Here we go!

Please be at my house by 7PM, If you want to come earlier, please do! BrainMC is coming at 3:30 to enjoy libations and AUB/ALA on the big screen. Maybe I can convince him to switch back and forth to the OSU/Mich game since Auburn laid an egg vs GA.

Below are the expected attendees and my oh so sharp commentary.

Confirmed attendees:

ME!

The ultimate aggro-donk, a style crafted by many years of questionable play. I'll be placing a $10 bounty on my head, so come and get it!

Surflexus

Unquestionably one of the most solid players of the group with a perfect mix of aggressive and selective plays, my odds on favorite to take this thing down....unless I can suckout on him.

BrainMc

This cagey veteran can overplay mid-pairs like nobody's business, watch out!

mowenumdown

Hopefully Kelly hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, I know your busy dude, but post an update or something! If Kelly emerges from his shaolin hiding place he will be a force to be reckoned with, a very solid tight-agg player.

TraumaPoker

I've only played with trauma on occasion, so I can only assume he is a balla, and should be treated as such.

weak_player

Venerable poker pro and all around great guy, Aaron is coming off a hot week in Vegas to take our money, leave your wallets at home!

TransFish AKA Mrs. Weak

Amy is the donk to to Aaron's weak. Sorry Amy, I just couldn't resist.

Angela AKA Mrs Surf

I'll be nice to the misses if she promises to be nice to me.

Butch H

Frequents the WWDN and Mook, also will be playing the HU3. I eventually tracked down a web presence for him. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it, but Google is my bitch.

king1112

No blog...he gets a pass, he's my brother. You all have my permission to point and laugh at him, but you will have to remember that blogs are ghey, and he doesn't have one....Hmmmm.

The Dutch Oven

Also getting a pass is my neighborhood buddy who is one hell of a player. Watch out for the skinny dude smoking a cigar, if you look into his eyes you may turn to stone.


Still a maybe....CCCome on Craig, you know you want to!


SO..If you think you are coming and not on this list, then contact me!

23skidoo ATE gmail.com

For anyone wondering about the blogger beta, I switched yesterday. I haven't noticed alot of changes, but haven't looked at too much yet.

No comments: