Monday, July 24, 2006

Moving on

Moving the last post down. Who wants to read that?

I'm MrHappy Donk, with a fistful of hammers and a brain full of mush.

No worries mates, the old garbage disposal is in full crush mode, I had a very nice weekend with the wife and kids, didn't play one hand of poker. Stayed up late with the wife on Friday, discussing houses and other stuff. We took the kids to a local petting zoo which they LOVED. MrBrianiac forgot the stupid camera though. We had a great time walking through the trails feeding the 'wild' squirrels, deer, donkeys, horse, bear and buffalo among others.

Sunday we had our niece's baptism in which we were chosen as 'sponsors'. Whatever happened to godparents? Crazy Lutherans.

Another interesting thing is that 2 of the pastors were females. I don't have a huge problem with it, but in my humble opinion a pastor is a father figure, a leader of men. These things add up to being male. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a barefoot n' pregnant, women belong in the kitchen sort of guy. I guess I just draw an imaginary line at father figures and leaders of men.

Luckily my brother in law has TiVo, so we were able to get back to his place and watch Tiger put on a golf clinic in real time.

Anyone else get a load of Sergio Garcia??? I only have 3 words. What. The. Fuck.

I know Spaniards are a little fruity, but dude looked like a chiquita banana. The only way somebody can pull that of is if they can keep up or overtake Tiger. Sergio proved once again that the only thing he can do under pressure is become pudding.

I might try to play MATH tonight, depends on how tired I am. I'm definitely playing in DADI this week, it should be a blast.

No comments: