Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WWDN

Wil was first out....that stinks. I have yet to play a WWDN at Wil's table. He got taken out by the accursed Kings. Playing Kings at PS has become a worthless proposition for me. No matter how I've have played them resently, some asshat with A8sooted or something will catch an ace and send me packing. I'm gonna slow roll Kings from here on out...it has been decreeed.

Anywho I played in wwdn and didn't take notes....I was lazy last night, and just wanted to have fun and play cards. It worked for me as I was able to cash in 6th. On the final table I kept getting my semi-bluffs re-raised, man is that annoying. Hands I maybe shouldn't have played: 55 in EP, 22 in MP(call after a re-raise,duh), and A4o as I was short stacked. Regardless it was a good time as always and is easily my favorite tourney to play. I'm going to try and play the multi table tourney on Sunday the 21st.

Looks like fun.


All for now....later

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Fun playing with you.. out table was the best..