Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thanks for the input.

That's about what I expected actually, a confirmation of sorts.


Ahoy, a results based post ahead.


Tried a 'hit and run' on 6-handed 2/4 NL....lost 50 bucks..
Moved back to my comfort zone, lost another 50.

Moved to SNG's

1-Table 25+2. Took first. WEEE. Really, these are hit and miss. Somtimes I come across one of these and they are tough nuts...Sometimes its like playing a 6+.50 crazy.... This was the latter, as one guy bluffs into me with half his stack on the 2nd hand of the tourney (JJ in the big blind). I flop a set to his pair of sixes. (J68 rainbow flop). I take the first 3 players out in similar fashion and cruise to heads up.
2 interesting hands: I go all in with A3 vs K4....4 hits on the turn which pulls us even. 2 hands later i push with AQc vs 99 I hit my flush on the river and take him out the next hand.

I started up a 6+.50 45-person and a 10+1 MTT(~650) at the same time. For whatever reason Jacks and Tens were hitting me in the face during the 45 person.

I won JJ vs KJ (AKT flop) In my defense here I definately represented an ace before the flop and bet in front of KJ. Either he made an incredible read, or thought he got lucky when the Jack came on the turn. I also got quad Jacks and J/T full house in this game.

I played slow and steady in the MTT until I flopped broadway with JTs against a AK slow play and a QQ call. I was chipleader for awhile before settling back down to ~12th. I get QQ in the BB and have 3 callers and one min raise in front (100/200 blinds) I make it 1000 to go and get a call from the original raiser ( I give him a range of Ax-to mid pairs) After a garbage flop (264 i think) he checks and I push. After thinking a minute he calls and shows AK. I don't think I need to tell the rest.

I stuck around till the bubble and went in with 88 and got pummeled by kings. Damn Kings held up, though there was an ace on the flop. I made 3 bucks for my efforts.

No comments: