Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fantasy Baseball Redux

All right kids, I've changed a few things for the prospective baseball league in order to get things moving. First of all I cut it down to 10 teams, so we just need 7 more. I have changed from daily to weekly moves in order to allow for people who can't or don't want to make daily moves. This means you can make your changes for the coming week at anytime until Sunday night. Managers will have to set the rosters for the week. I lowered the roster size and increased the bench to have more competitive teams. The draft has been moved to March 30th at 9pm. So you have 24 days to join. I have also added $20 to the prize pool to get you fuckers to join.....WHAT ELSE DO I GOTTA DO???

Just kidding...

Here are the details:

$10 Entry 10 teams $100 Prize pool. $20 ADDED!!
1st Place $70
2nd Place $35
3rd Place $15

POKER BLOGGERS FANTASY BASEBALL



In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 112680

I'll email you the password if you didn't get the earlier e-mail.

Reply to 23skidoo AT gmail

No comments: