Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rain Out

My son had a rain out last night, so I was able to play the WWDN last night. I got a few cards at the beginning, but could'nt make anything of them....I played 'foldem' for about an hour, occasionally stealing with the hammer. It was a tough road, and I just didn't get cards to play. I finally made an ill advized move with QJ unsooted...IGH in about 35th I think.

"my particular brand" of holdem dictates I get some cards at some point..I am far too impatient to wait too long, and if I get nothing, I play something stoopid.

Anywho, seeing as though my poker time is going down, I'm thinking of giving myself a challenge. The SNG challenge didn't work out so great.

I'd like a suggestion or 2, but I'm thinking about running an HOUR challenge. Where I give myself a certain set number of hours at 25 or 50 or 100/NL and report my failur....I mean success.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

23skidoo said...

OK..I'm listening. Care to elaborate?