Thursday, September 21, 2006

Inexact quotes by 23skidoo

Don: Push Donkey
Fuel5: ?
Don: You play 10/20NL yet you are a monkey
Fuel55: Because I make you make bad decisions?

Don: Oh great skidoo the luckbox
ME: Just vs u Don
Don: Is that it?

Don: @#$@%# luckbox....what a suckout.
...
Me: you reraised me preflop with A8 off.
Don: Well you were ahead preflop.

Don: You are playing horrible skidoo
Iak: Concur
Me(chipleader): oh really?
Me: sorry.

Moral of the story: I win = Luckbox suckout. Someone else wins = Great solid play.

I wish I had kept better notes, but it was hilarious. Please keep trying to tilt me, it only makes it worse when you lose. GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

3 comments:

mookie99 said...

Great job last night, congrats on your 2nd, 2nd place finish. One of these days you'll break through for the win.

It was very entertaining watching the final table. Well worth the $11.

Miami Don said...

Ski, congrats on 2nd last night, well done man.

I'm glad you enjoy all the shit I talked your way, I had a blast. You really are tilt-proof because I gave it my best shot.

Hope you know I'm not that much of an asshole. It was all in fun brother.

Hope to see you again deep in another MTT.

23skidoo said...

Thanks Don, ther is a fine line which I am able to read between, but everything is cool. I don't harbour any Ill feelings towards anyone in regards to poker, its my release valve.

On the other hand, there are times I'd like to reach through the monitor and thoroughly throttle some people. I'm sure the feeling is mutual on occasion.