Friday, March 14, 2008

Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think.

I tried to come up with a title that described my current state and ended up with the opposite.

After a 2 day trip to NY which saw me unloading my hard earned cash on the friendly folks at WSP, making a really stupid deal with Jamie for 2 cases of chips, and surviving on about 8 hours of sleep I came home to more chaos, work tilt and home chores up the wazzoo.

Such is the life of your friendly neighborhood donk.

Speaking of neighborhood, the boys and I will be playing cards at the clubhouse tonight for my monthly game. Once again I'll try to run 2 tourneys and a cash game while avoiding the temptation to stay out until 4AM. If any ATLiens want to come up, then drop me a line.

I haven't played much NLHE this week, so I'm excited to jump in to a juicy game, I'm hoping tonight works out like recent Neighborhood games and supplies me with some booty for my poker coffers.

So I don't really have anything to say, same as usual. Have a good week end folks! I think I'll try and win the MegaMillions tonight...that would be pretty cool.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Enjoy them chips! :-p

Actually, do you even have a town anymore? WTF?!?!

Polzoo said...

Hi there,

I read your blog and think you're a good writer. I would like to invite you to join our new online community at polzoo.com. It is a user generated political editorial and social network. We also choose from amongst our own bloggers to be featured columnists on the front page. I think your voice would be a great addition to our site.

Polzoo