Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bodonkey final table #3

Did a little bit better at the final table this time, pushed JTs into A6s and missed everything to empty as a co-shortstack with Drizzz.

Drizz and empty played a really good heads-up match and Drizz was able to overcome a 5:1 chip deficit. Good stuff.

Early on I played fairly tight, and loosened up a little after the 3rd level. With 76s I called a smallish utg raise and call by MiamiDon. The flop came all spades and I check raised Don's flopped set. We eventually got the $ in and the board did not pair. I took a nice lead and stayed in the top 5 for most the night.

I took out poor PokahDave's QQ with presto, I can't remember any other specific hands other than splitting big pots with goat AK vs AK and someone else A5 vs A5 rivered straight.

I should have a pretty nice spot on the leaderboard, a win sure would be nice though.

Big thanks to Bodog for a really nice online poker tournament setup.

2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

that's what 3 out of 6? very nice. a win will come soon.

PokahDave said...

I hate QQ!!!Goddamn Cat!!!!