Thursday, October 05, 2006

Atlanta Poker Bloggers UNITE!

OK, I've put it off long enough, it needs to happen. I'm calling all Atlanta bloggers to give me some input on a good day for a Poker tourney at my house. I'm thinking Saturday might be a good day to do it in order to avoid the ususal traffic snafus in our lovely city. So, my tentative dates would be:

10/21

10/28

11/16

11/23

If someone wants to throw out another date with some reasoning, I'll be happy to listen. I may not have a table made by then, so if you have one to bring, let me know. I will do my best to get one made, but my fundage is in flux since my recent house purchase. I will provide directions to everyone who wants them, I live in Cumming, just south of the lake.

Also we should come up with some non uber-ghey name for the event, cause it seems that's how bloggers roll.

4 comments:

Butch Howard said...

I'd like to be there! I don't write a poker blog, but I read a heck of a lot of them. And I live in the same town as you, but north of the lake.

23skidoo said...

Absolutely, you are welcome to come.

I'll send you directions when we get a bit closer.

BrainMc said...

I'm up for it. Let me check the dates. I'm psyched! If Rags shows up I'm outta there. LOL.

surflexus said...

Hey B, Sounds great. Any Saturday from 10/28 and later...21st is out for me.