Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30 Days

Well today marks the 30th day since I began to try and lose weight. My initial thought, is that A) It's really hard. B) It takes dedication and sacrifice C) I've been really lazy for a very long time.

Things I've improved: General eating choices - I eat smaller portions and only when I'm hungry. I also eat more green stuff now.
Sleep habits - I've been getting 7 hours of sleep a night (for the most part). Exercise - I'm now exercising at least 3 days a week.

After 30 days, I feel like I have more energy and feel thinner. I don't look at the gut in the mirror and grimace. I feel good. I've lost 12 pounds, which is below what I wanted, but I feel like I can keep going and extend this for another 15 days at least. I hope my continued dedication pays off with another 5-8 pounds of missing weight.

Thanks for the well wishes I have gotten, it really means alot to get some support. See y'all at the virtual tables tonight. Go play the charity tournament for the Ronald McDonald House.

Details:

Date: June 16
Time: 9PM CDT (Same time as Mookie)
It will actually be running in place of the Mookie. BDR will be broadcasting it.
Charity: Ronald McDonald House
$5 + $5(Tournament, charity)
Password= vegas1
Tournament#= 164273435

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Yo yo. Keep up the good work. Seeing your efforts got me to re-up my efforts. I'm still mostly stuck at a plateau, but I've recently started having some new movement.