Friday, November 30, 2007

Comings and goings.

All you traveling bloggers must be giddy with anticipation, this time next week the MGM bar will be up to its neck in drunken donkeys. Drink one for me why don't you...just don't die.

I envy each and every one of you who are going, I better be getting a phone call in the hideously early morning pissing off my wife. You know who you are.

I'm heading up to NYC on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll bump into F-train and others before their trek out west.

APBTII is coming in 2 weeks + one day!!!!

I have an all-star cast of confirmed players, I'll be posting a lineup like the one I did last year since it was so much fun.

You take care this weekend and wish me luck on Fantasy Football, I need to beat the Top Team in the league to guarantee a playoff spot.

No comments: