Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lent

Alright, this is gonna be tough. I decided to be hard on myself since I've been a bad boy. I have given up online poker for lent. For the past 3 years I have been playing at least once a week up to 4 days a week. Now I am quitting cold turkey. ouch. I have my 2 monthly games to keep me warm, that is all. I am going to do some reading actually, I finally got volume 2 of Harrington on Holdem, so I'll be reading that. I certainly hope it helps my mid game and end game strategy. In the MTT's that I have played in recently I can ammass chips and play near the top of the field, but when the action ramps up near the bubble, I start leaking chips. I haven't determined if I am playing too many hands, or not defending my cards properly...I feel like I'm getting outplayed, simple as that.

Things I will do on hiatus.

1. Get WSOP for XBOX...lol and beat it. I doubt I will learn anything useful, but it may satisfy my addiction.

2. Organize the garage.

3. Read


Wish me luck.

No comments: