Monday, March 27, 2006

good feeling, won't you stay with me...

just a little longer


Ok..now I'm cooking...If I can equate 2 good days to a run...I'll jump on it.

Played 1 SNG online Friday and won it.
Played some live while watching NCAA's and played sub par.....why do I continue to play junk against my friends and try to outplay them after the flop? They are not succeptable to my steal attempts, stop trying. Anywho...it was just for fun.

Played 2 SNG's with Venenoon Saturday morning....it only took a few minutes. We played in 2 4-player matches....I didn't make it to the final table on the first one....AA got cracked by trip Queens. But she made it and won. Second tourney we made it to headsup at the final table and I won! My first 4 player HU win, and against a player I have respect for. We played 80+ hands in the match. I must admit I was catching cards at the right times, but I feel I played pretty well. AND it was quick and fun.

Sunday I played 4 Post-Sopranos games. A 4 PLayer HU (WON), 1 3rd Place in a 1 table SNG, 1 First place in a 1 table SNG, and a 4th place in a 2-table SNG. Not bad! Feeling good to start the week, I'll see if I can hold on to the rush.

1 comment:

mowenumdown said...

Nice finishes, ride the wave !!!!