Monday, October 15, 2012

Save it

I'll save you the apologies and whatever. If you're reading this right now, you are really desperate for content... :)

I guess it's been a bit, but you know that and you all have similar reasons, except those of you who are just deranged enough to write because you actually have something of value to say.

It turns out I went and bought one of these today:


I've wanted a Mercedes for a long time and this one fell in to my lap. The kicker is that I'm flying up to St. Paul on Friday and driving it back to Georgia. My journey will take me through Madison, Chicago, Indy and Nashville. I figured I'd let you know in case my route takes me through your parts. Feel free to comment here or contact me otherwise if you want a visit.

I'm looking forward to Mastodon weekend after that, as I will run/walk my crippled fat ass through the 5K then find a place place I can get as horizontal as possible.

See you kids soon!!!

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

niice

BrainMc said...

Sweet, you're definitely driving us now.

Justin said...

very nice! will you be stopping in any card rooms on the way home?

dhubermex said...

Hello,

My name is David Huber (dhubermex in the poker community). I am contacting you because I am currently reviewing non-active poker blogs for potential purchase. I would like to know if you'd be interested in selling http://iam23skidoo.blogspot.com/. If so, could you provide a price to move forward?

I am reviewing more than 100 sites for this project, but will get back to you as soon as possible upon reply.

Thank you for your time.

-David

email: davidhhjr@gmail.com