Friday, September 12, 2008

Duck And Cover.

I joined the Riverchasers late last night and donked it up real good.

About the third hand I see is QQ. I ended up calling a push and ran into KK. My donkey powers were fully engaged though and I rivered a flush and bad beat Rich.

I had a bunch of fun from there and lead the tourney until we got close to the FT. I went on card-dirge tilt and gave some chips away only to flame out in 6th. Donkaments are so much fun.

I dabbled in 5/10 Limit Stud/8 for a bit, bought in for $200, floundered down to about $80 and built donked it back up to about $350 before closing out the night.

I want to send a hearty good luck to my friends and everyone else in the Houston/Galveston area. Sit tight, and don't panic, and NEVER forget your towel.

Have a good weekend folks, I'm hosting poker at the house tonight for my neighbors and a couple of bloggers have joined the fray, should be a good time!!

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on 6th. A money finish is a money finish.

jjok said...

thanks man....