Thursday, January 11, 2007

Get your motor running.

Well, I hit the ground running last night. I took down a a $10 SNG, played in the mook IGH with QQ vs KQ...ugh. Then another $10SNG - 1st. IGH ~100 in the O/8 3k. Won a token, then lost a 2nd Tier 2-table, but got my 3rd tier ticket by winning the mook 2nd chance!! A positive night, and I am going to keep it up.

I will do my best to get in Don's BIG GAME on Sunday. Just depends on getting the wife to comply. Sunday is usually TV nite for us, but we shall see.





I have my monthly game in the Neighborhood tomorrow. I'm looking forward to doing well. I haven't had many positive sessions there as of late as I let the looseness get to me. If any of the ATL folks want to come, drop me a line at 23skidoo AT gmail. The invitation is open.


I'm working on my resolutions and a challenge to myself which could dictate the course of my poker 'career'. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

mookie99 said...

Congrats on winning the 2nd Chance and the token.