Tuesday, February 14, 2006

wwdn#14

Live blog!

I'll try to do this....delete it if I suck.

2 minutes to go 45 entered so far.

First table: Wannastache, BadBLood44, HeyKidsItsBG(eek) wwonka Whaaa? Fishy McDonk

Im dealt 66 bet 3x bb to stache and he folds.

Whaaaa? shows the hammer 8:31

8:34 I'm on a roll. ~2200 chips... until i get AQ...a66 hits and I bet into blood's AK. At least I only lose around 500 chips.

8:37 Jaxia and Obie34 join Wil's already out. I'm at the "TV" table.

8:45: AQ sooted with clubs against stache. Hit ace on the flop and Q on the river. Theres a flush draw out there and it scares stache off. I'm back up to my buy in.

8:47 BG has AA Obie34 is all in with KK. A spikes on the flop and Obie is out.

8:52 Jaxia betting big on to a ragged straight board with Whaa? calling her down. 400 chip bet by Jax at the end and Whaaa? doubles it. Jax folds.

8:58 call the blind and hit a flush on the turn. Stash again is betting . At the end he puts me all -in. I fold the flush and he shows quads. whew..I'm glad I slowplayed, but I'm shortstacked now.

Next hand I double up with K10 when the straight hits against Jax.

9:02 FishyMcDonk goes all in w/A9 to wwonka's AQ and is out in 48th.

9:03 I get 33 and get beat by stashes better FH. 5's vs 3's still alive though

9:07 33 again I bet and BG puts me all in with the hammer. I nearly die when 2 comes on the flop, but nothing follows. ~1200 chips now.

9:11 Jax gets some chips back when she gets a bb special 92 and turns it into a boat.

9:13 relative newcomer Astin doubles up against stash when his 6 holds up against A10

9:14 Jax is all in with big slick against BG's tens she doesnt hit and is out in 44th.

9:17 Steal a blind with A2 sooted.

9:20 Play 9Q and get 2 pair.

9:21 Stache goes all in against 2 raises (BG and wwonka) they fold.

9:23 Maude and smalldog join. I'm in between stache and BG still feeling like a runt.
I'm slowly moving back up.

9:29 Stache and wwonka in a big pot. stash folds to the all-in.

9:30 Break. 27 out of 32 bummer

9:37 Dealt 88 and XKM1245 puts me in...AJ off. 9 t 5 comes off to give him a straight draw. 8 comes and 5 on the river for the boat. sweet! 13th now.

9:41 xkm is all in with AK and gets beat by wwonka's TT. He is out in 30th.

9:42 weak_player (chipleader) and JMS42 join. I raise with QJ vs AJ. I get lucky when theres a flush on the board.

9:46 Maudie and bg are out. Maudie A8 vs bg 44 and JMS 77. No one is helped against the 77.

....
Wife came home and I had to talk...She is less than pleased that I'm playing poker on V-day.

10:04 started talking to weak_player and lost track. I got saved with trip 9's on the river. 15th out of 18. I'd really like to make the final table.


10:07 A10 all in vs ...77 929 on the flop... 3.. K done in 18th.

I needed to attend to the wife so I couldn't watch the final 2 tables.

Ok....I've gotten close 2 weeks in a row. I felt pretty good about my play up until the A10. I didnt need to push with only 1 player in the pot. Even though I don't cash I'll post this. I'm looking forward to next week.

No comments: